Friday, February 16, 2018

The day of salvation will soon be here - Romans 13:12

Holy scripture for today about The day of salvation will soon be here 


The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Romans 13:12 NLT


Truth: God is your salvation, trust in Him and do not be afraid. 


Prayer to be ready for the day of salvation that draws near

I'm looking forward to the day of salvation Lord Jesus when You return and establish Your eternal Kingdom of love, peace, and righteousness. Holy Spirit, grant me the gifts of discernment and inner fortitude to stop doing dark deeds that dishonor the name of Jesus. Teach me to put on the shining armor of right living so I can be a radiant witness for Christ Jesus in the marketplace. Make me an instrument of hope and a messenger of salvation to lost and broken people that You bring my way this day. In Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...