Wednesday, February 7, 2018

God loves you deeply so love sincerely - Romans 12:9

Holy Scripture for today about God loves you deeply so love sincerely


Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:9-10 NIV


Truth: God loves you deeply and His love never fails you.


Prayer for today

Holy Father, thank You for demonstrating Your unfailing love to me by sacrificing Your beloved Son on the cross for my sins. Holy Spirit, teach me to love my family, friends, and co-workers with the sincerity of God's love and to never fake it. Guide me to people today who feel unloved. Use my care and acts of kindness to help them feel honored and experience the sincere and deep love of Jesus.  I pray in His precious name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...