Tuesday, February 6, 2018

You are gifted - Romans 12:6

Holy Scripture for today about You are gifted by God - Read more verses about Gifts


In His grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly. Romans 12:6-8 NLT


Application: Use the gifts and abilities God has given you to serve and bless people.


Prayer to discern and use my God-infused gifts

Thank You, Heavenly Father for blessing me with priceless gifts. Holy Spirit, help me discern my God-given strengths and teach me to use them in the service of others. Deliver me from selfish ambitions that depreciate the power and purpose of my gifts. Keep me humble by reminding me that if I do not have love, I am nothing. Guide someone across my path today who is battling thoughts of incompetence and feels like a colossal failure. Use me to help he or she recognize their ability and spiritual gifts that have great value. In Jesus' precious name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...