Wednesday, February 14, 2018

If you love, you are born of God - 1 John 4:7

Holy scripture for today - If you love, you are born of God - Read more verses about God's love

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8 NIV


Truth: GOD is LOVE and everything that GOD does for you flows from His LOVE.


Prayer to experience God's love

Dear Father, I'm in awe of Your unconditional love for me. Thank You for showing me such amazing love through Jesus Christ. I know Your love, I feel Your love, I cherish Your love, and I am sustained by Your love. Holy Spirit, help me make life better today in practical ways for my spouse, children, family, and friends in the marketplace by loving them as God loves me. I pray they experience the blessing of God's love through my acts of generosity. In Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL PRIEST: You are a royal priesthood for God - Exodus 28:1

"Have Aaron your brother brought to you from among the Israelites, along with his sons Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, so they ma...