Tuesday, February 13, 2018

You can overcome evil with good - Romans 12:21

Holy scripture for today about overcoming evil with good - read more verses

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21 NIV


Belief: The most powerful weapon to use against evil is the goodness of Jesus Christ.


Today's Prayer to overcome evil by doing good

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for conquering the powers of darkness and evil by Your goodness. I want to walk in Your footsteps by trusting in God and walking by faith when people don’t treat me the way they should. Holy Spirit, give me a heart that hates to do harm to others and help me defeat evil by doing good. Lead me to three people today who are being influenced by the devil to do injury to others. Use my example of care to help open their heart to believe and receive Jesus so they can be delivered from evil and transformed into a new person. In Jesus' mighty name.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...