Monday, February 5, 2018

You belong and you matter - Romans 12:4

Holy scripture for today about You belong and You matter to God - Read more


Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. Romans 12:4-5 NLT


Belief: One of the greatest feelings in life is knowing you belong and have great significance in God's family.


Prayer for today | Daily Prayer to know I belong and matter in Christ's family

Thank You, loving Father, for accepting me into Your family and connecting me with all believers through Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit, remind me that I belong to Jesus and have a special function in Christ's body, my eternal family. Guide family, friends, or co-workers, across my path today who feel despised or abandoned by relatives. Allow my care and support to be an evidence of God's love so they experience a feeling of belonging to Christ's heavenly family.  I pray in Jesus' mighty name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...