Monday, April 16, 2018

BELIEVE - You are saved by believing - 1 Corinthians 1:21

Holy scripture for today about being saved by believing - read more about what it means to believe


Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never know him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save those who believe. 1 Corinthians 1:21 NLT


Action: I will believe in God who does the impossible for those who trust in His word.  Read more verses about believing


Prayer to believe (experience salvation through faith in God's word) 

Thank You, gracious Father, for making salvation a reality for me by believing in Your infallible Word. Holy Spirit, help me conquer disbelief when I experience disappointment or when it may seem crazy to continue to believe in God. teach me to believe in God's word which is His covenant and never returns void. Lead me to someone today who is bombarded by the lies of human wisdom and is overwhelmed with doubt. Use my care and support to help revive their belief in God's living word that saves those who believe. In Jesus' name.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...