Tuesday, April 17, 2018

CHOSEN - You are chosen by God - 1 Corinthians 1:27

Holy scripture for today about being chosen by God - read more about why did God choose you?


For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. 1 Corinthians 1:26-27  NKJV


Truth: God deliberately chooses men and women that our culture rejects and neglects, and turns “nobodies” into “somebodies”.


Prayer of thanks for being chosen by God

I bow before Your presence Father God to thank You for choosing me to be a member of Your eternal family. I know in my heart that I am not good enough nor deserving of Your favor yet You chose me because You love me. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today that feels like a reject. Use my care and love to help open their heart to hear the good news that God has chosen the “nobodies” of this world turns them into “somebodies” because He loves us, not because we deserve it. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEAR: The fear of God will keep you from sinning - Exodus 20:20

When the people heard the thunder and the loud blast of the ram’s horn, and when they saw the flashes of lightning and the smoke billowing f...