Friday, April 20, 2018

PREPARED - God has prepared great things for those who love Him - 1 Corinthians 2:10

Bible verses about things God has prepared great things for those who love Him - read more


However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” the things God has prepared for those who love Him, these are the things God has revealed to us by His Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 


Belief: I can only imagine the glorious surprise God has prepared for those who love Him.  


Prayer to see the unseen that God has prepared for those who love Him

Holy Father, I feel so privileged and can only imagine the great things that You and Jesus are preparing for those who love You. Holy Spirit, teach me to love the Lord my God with all of my heart, with all of my soul, with all of my mind, and with all of my strength. Allow me to catch a glimpse of what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived so I grow stronger in faith and be more like Jesus. Guide someone across my path today that is disappointed with the material things of this world and is searching for something more. I pray for their heart to be open and believe in God's living word. In Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...