Thursday, April 19, 2018

TRUST - Put your trust in the power of God - 1 Corinthians 2:5

TBP: TRUST - Trusting in God releases His power - read more


And my message and my preaching were very plain. Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit. I did this so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 NLT



Act: Your trust in God is the switch that releases the Holy Spirit's power.


Prayer to trust in God

I confess Lord God that no matter how educated I may be or how skilled I am in my business, my strength and wisdom are inadequate. Without Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I can do nothing of importance. Holy Spirit, deliver me from being prideful. Teach me to rely on Your power when I am faced with difficult decisions or challenging situations. Lead me to someone today who feels weak or pessimistic. Allow him or her to experience Your power by relying on God through prayer in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEAR: The fear of God will keep you from sinning - Exodus 20:20

When the people heard the thunder and the loud blast of the ram’s horn, and when they saw the flashes of lightning and the smoke billowing f...