Monday, May 21, 2018

GOOD NEWS - You are a messenger of the Good News - 1 Corinthians 9:23

Holy scripture of the day about being a spreader of the Good News - Read more


When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings. 1 Corinthians 9:22-23 NLT 


Quote: "The most loving action you can take for your family is to share the Good News and to live and respond in such a way that they see something different in you and want to know and understand the difference." Robert Jeffress 


Prayer to spread the Good News of Jesus

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for allowing me to be a recipient of Your great love and Good News. Holy Spirit, fill me with the compassion of Jesus so I overflow with Christ's love and be regarded as a bearer of Good News. I ask You to create divine opportunities for me this day to bring Good News to the weak, the brokenhearted, and the unsaved of this world who have never placed their faith in Jesus Christ. Save them in Jesus' mighty name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...