Tuesday, May 22, 2018

WIN - Run to win the eternal gold metal - 1 Corinthians 9:25

Holy scripture of the day about running to win the eternal gold metal - Read more verses about winning

You’ve all been to the stadium and seen the athletes race. Everyone runs; one wins. Run to win. All good athletes train hard. They do it for a gold medal that tarnishes and fades. You’re after one that’s gold eternally. 1 Corinthians 9:24-25 MSG


Quote: "When we pray for the Spirit's help...we will simply fall down at the Lord's feet in our weakness. There we will find the victory and power that comes from His love." - Andrew Murray


Prayer for today

I praise You, Lord Jesus, for coming down from heaven to show the world how you have won the race of life. You are the Triumphant Victor over sin and death. Holy Spirit, help me strip away every weight that slows me down, especially the sin that so easily trips me up. Teach me to run with endurance the race God has set before me by keeping my eyes on Jesus. Lead me to someone today who is feeling like a loser in life. Allow my care and support to be a source of inspiration so they get back on track. In Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL PRIEST: You are a royal priesthood for God - Exodus 28:1

"Have Aaron your brother brought to you from among the Israelites, along with his sons Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, so they ma...