Thursday, May 17, 2018

KNOWN - God knows you and calls you by your name - 1 Corinthians 8:3

Holy scripture for today about God knows you and calls you by your name - Read more


Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know. But whoever loves God is known by God. 1 Corinthians 8:2-3 NIV


Belief: "God knows who I am, what I need, and when I need it."


Prayer for today

I come before Your holy presence Lord God to express my gratitude and say, "I love You." Believing that I am known by You helps me conquer feelings of being forgotten. Holy Spirit, inscribe on my heart these words -- "God knows me and calls me by my name." Bring to my remembrance the awesome truth that God knows everything about me and He cares for me. Lead someone across my path today who feels unknown to God. Grant me an opportunity to share this truth "Whoever loves God is known by God." I pray for their salvation and healing in Jesus' precious name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...