Wednesday, May 16, 2018

LOVE - Your love strengthens people - 1 Corinthians 8:1

Holy scripture of the day about your love strengthens people - Read more about what it means to love


Now regarding your question about food that has been offered to idols. Yes, we know that “we all have knowledge” about this issue. But while knowledge makes us feel important, it is love that strengthens the church. 1 Corinthians 8:1 NLT


Truth: You strengthen people and express being a disciple of Jesus by the way you love them.


Prayer to be loving like Jesus is to me

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for choosing to love me before I loved You. I appreciate the tremendous power Your love has in my life. Holy Spirit, deliver me from being a puffed up muffin Christian. Teach me how to strengthen people by loving them with the same love that Jesus has shown to me. Lead me to someone today who is brokenhearted and feels unloved. Open the heart of their eyes to see and feel the love of Jesus through my compassionate care and acts of kindness. I pray for their healing Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...