Friday, June 22, 2018

GOOD NEWS: The Good News of God saves you - 1 Corinthians 15:2

Holy scripture of the day about the Good News that saves you


It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place. 1 Corinthians 15:2 NLT


Quote: "What people need most in life, is to believe in the Good News from a loving person like you." 


Prayer to be a bearer of the GOOD NEWS

Lord God, You are the only One who cares enough to save me and all of humanity from a life of sin and shame. Thank You for sending Jesus to proclaim the Good News of salvation. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that I am saved through faith, and this is not from my own efforts, it is a gift from You. Holy Spirit, please shield my mind, heart, and soul from the negativity of this world. Make me a bearer of God's Good News that transforms the lives of all who believe in Jesus. Grant me opportunities this day to show the love of Jesus so I can share the Good News of salvation. In Jesus' name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...