Thursday, June 21, 2018

PEACE: God is a God of peace - 1 Corinthians 14:33

Holy scripture of the day about God is a God of peace -  read more verses about peace


For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people. 1 Corinthians 14:33 NIV


Quote: "If God be our God, He will give us peace in trouble. When there is a storm without, He will make peace within. The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble." --Thomas Watson 

Prayer for God's peace in my life

Thank You, Lord God, for giving me Your peace that brings order to my life and helps me build relationships of trust with people that may be difficult. Holy Spirit, lead me to people today who are angry or at odds with each other. Grant me the opportunity to pray with them so they can experience the peace of God that surpasses understanding and helps restore broken relationships. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...