Monday, December 17, 2018

GIFTS: Your Father in heaven gives you good gifts - Matthew 7:11

Holy scripture for today about Your Father in heaven gives you good gifts - Read more


Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him! Matthew 7:9-11 NIV


Quote: "Your greatest fulfillment in life will come when you discover your unique gifts and abilities and use them to edify others and glorify the LORD." -- Neil T. Anderson


Prayer for today 

I praise You, heavenly Father, for being a great-hearted God that blesses me with good gifts when I least deserve them. Thank You for Jesus, who is the greatest gift of all. Holy Spirit, give me a greater appreciation of the gifts that I have received from God to fulfill my purpose here on earth. Fill my heart with the passion of Christ to serve my family and help people in the marketplace that feel incompetent or purposeless. Bring someone across my path today that is embracing a scarcity mindset and feels unworthy of God's generosity. Guide me in using my gifts to edify their life so they experience God’s goodness. I pray for their faith in God to be enlivened in Jesus’ mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...