Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CONDUCT: Treat others as you would like them to treat you - Matthew 7:12

Holy scripture for today about treating others as you would like them to treat you - Learn more


“Always treat others as you would like them to treat you; that sums up the teaching of the Torah (Law) and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12


Quote: "No matter how religious, educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all.”


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, thank You for treating me with dignity and respect. I ask You to rid my heart of all hate and prejudice so I learn to treat family members and people in the marketplace with the same empathy and kindness that You have shown me. Holy Spirit, lead me to someone today who feels mistreated and abused. Allow them to see the admiration and respect of Jesus by the way I treat them and lift them up. I pray for their healing in Jesus; name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSINGS: The Lord will bless you if you SERVE HIM - Exodus 23:25

So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. Exod...