Wednesday, December 19, 2018

LIFE: Take the narrow gate leads you to life - Matthew 7:14

Holy scripture for today about taking the narrow gate leads you to life - Learn more


Go in through the narrow gate; for the gate that leads to destruction is wide and the road broad, and many travel it; but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:13-14 Read More verses


Quote:  The marketplace is flooded with surefire, easygoing formulas for a successful life but only through the narrow gate will you find the road that leads to life and eternal bliss.


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, I ask You to be my Lord and believe that You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Thank You for walking through the narrow gate and blazing a trial for me to follow on the hard road that leads to Your eternal Kingdom. Holy Spirit, help me develop a spirit of perseverance like Christ Jesus when I face hardships so I stay on track and not get diverted by the devil who entices me to take the wide and easy way. Place someone in my path today who is on the broad road of destruction. Grant me an opportunity to be a source of hope by guiding them to the narrow gate and faith in Jesus. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATONEMENT: The blood makes atonement for your sin - Exodus 30:10

“Once a year Aaron must make a special sacrifice. He will use the blood of the sin offering to erase the sins of the people. He will do this...