Friday, December 28, 2018

SUCCESS: The Lord causes all that you do to prosper - Genesis 39:3 (New Year Promise for 2019)

Holy scripture of the day about The Lord causes all that you do to prosper - Read more Bible promises for success in the New Year 


The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man; he was in the house of his Egyptian master. His master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord caused all that he did to prosper in his hands. Genesis 39:2-3 NRSV 


Quote: “People make elaborate plans, but God alone as the last word. Put God in charge of your life and you will know true success in 2019.” 


Prayer for success in 2019 - Prayer for today

Loving Father, as I come to the end of 2018, I cannot praise You or bless You enough for the immeasurable blessings that I have received from Your gracious hands. I thank You most of all for Christ Jesus, Emmanuel, who has been with me every step of the way. It is Christ who gives my life purpose, casts out all fear, gives me unfailing hope and causes all that I do to prosper. Holy Spirit, as my Counselor, I ask You to help me grow in my faith by being more like Jesus in 2019. Teach me how to press ahead through any adversities that I will face by trusting in Christ Jesus who is with me and gives me the strength I need to never give up. Remind me daily to keep my eyes upon Jesus, the Author, and Finisher of my faith so I stay on course, and not get sidetracked by the schemes of the devil. I pray in Jesus mighty name that I achieve greater success in 2019 by being a Kingdom builder and soul winner for Christ in the marketplace. 

Praying you have a blessed and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...