Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NEW: The LORD makes all things new – Revelation 21:5

Holy scripture of the day about The LORD makes all things new – Learn more

 

And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things NEW.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life. Revelation 21:5-6 BSB


Belief statement: “I am a NEW person in Christ Jesus and He is  making all things NEW in me.” --Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Lord Jesus, You came from heaven to take my pain and saved me from all my shame. You turn my sorrow into joy. You turn my darkness into light. You turn my fear into faith. You turn my misfortunes into profitable outcomes. You stick with me when others desert me. Thank You for loving the wrecked and discarded people of this world like me and making them a NEW creation. I trust in Your living word that never returns void and believe in Your faithfulness to make all things NEW. Holy Spirit help me recall that the end of a year is the beginning of a new start filled with NEW opportunities for God to do amazing miracles in me, for me, and through me in 2019 for the glory of Christ Jesus my Lord. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...