Friday, July 19, 2019

GOD’S WILL: You will find success in life by doing the Father’s will - Matthew 26:39

Holy scripture for today about finding success in life by doing the Father’s will - Learn more

 

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, “My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.” Matthew 26:39 NLT 


Quote: “There is no failure in God's will, and no success outside of God's will." - George W. Truett 


Prayer to do the Father's will

I want my life, Lord Jesus, to align with Your will so I live to my utmost potential and experience a life of purpose. Teach me Holy Spirit to grow in discerning God’s will for my life. Help me to trust and obey in my Heavenly Father like Jesus did when He drank the cup of suffering for me. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...