Monday, November 4, 2019

RULE: The Lord rules in your circumstances - Psalm 11:4

Holy scripture about the Lord rules in your circumstances - Learn more

 

But the Lord is in his holy Temple; the Lord still rules from heaven. He watches everyone closely, examining every person on earth. Psalm 11:4 NLT


Quote: "God has a reason for allowing things to happen that you may never understand. Believe He rules and turns a mess into a miracle. A trial into a triumph. A victim into a victor." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

Forgive me Lord for the numerous times I have tried to control my circumstances by relying upon my own understanding and strength. I believe You allow me to face challenging circumstances so I learn to trust in Your Sovereignty. Remind me Holy Spirit that God is in control and knows about every burden, difficulty, pain, and sorrow in my life. Stir my heart to praise, pray and wait upon the Lord. Lead me to someone today who is facing distressing circumstances and needs strength of faith. Use me to help point them to trust in the Lord who does the impossible for those who trust in Him. In Jesus' mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...