Tuesday, November 5, 2019

FACE: The upright shall behold the Lord's face - Psalm 11:7

The holy scripture for today about the upright shall behold the Lord's face - Read more verses about seeing God


For the Lord is righteous; He loves righteous deeds; the upright shall behold His face.


Quote: “When you can see God in small things, you'll see God in all things.” - Donald L. Hicks


Prayer for today

Lord God, I feel so honored that You allow me to enter Your Holy presence by the blood of Jesus that cleanses me of all my sin. Please let me see Your lovely face today through the smile of child, the love of a family member, the laugh of a friend, the kindness shown to me by people, the chirping of a bird, and all creation that reveals Your glory and magnificence. Enlighten the eyes of my heart that may see Jesus in all things. Holy Spirit, teach me to behold the face of Jesus in my day to day interactions so I don't lose focus and begin to sink in time of trouble. Guide someone across my path today who is blinded by the devil and cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ Jesus. Use my care to help open the eyes of their heart so they can see the face of God by trusting in Jesus our Savior. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...