Friday, November 8, 2019

WORD: The words of the Lord are flawless and will never fail you - Psalm 12:6

Holy Scripture for today about the words of the Lord are flawless and will never fail you - Learn more


And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. Psalm 12:6 NIV


Quote: "God's Word never changes, however, His Word will change you!" 


Prayer for today: Transform me with Your living Words Lord God

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. It is Your flawless Words O Lord that revives my soul, inspires my mind, and fills my heart with perfect peace. Teach me Holy Spirit to meditate day and night on the living Word of God so I grow stronger in my faith. Help me to be a godly influence to my family and people in the marketplace by being a doer of the Word and not just a hearer. Bring someone across my path today who is in pain due to betrayal and broken promises. Allow them to experience the power of God's healing Word by confessing with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing in their heart that God raised Him from the dead. Save them I pray, in Jesus' mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...