Thursday, November 7, 2019

RESCUE: The Lord rescues the helpless - Psalm 12:5

Holy scripture for today about the Lord rescues the helpless - learn more


The Lord replies, “I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for me to do. Psalm 12:5


Quote: "The LORD parted the Red sea for Moses. The LORD closed the mouths of lions for Daniel. The LORD made the sun stand still for Joshua. The LORD opened the prison cell for Peter. The LORD raised Lazarus from the dead. Nothing you are facing today is beyond His power. Have faith and trust in the God of miracles who stands ready to rescue you."


Prayer for today

Come to my rescue O LORD. I praise You Heavenly Father, for Your compassionate care. You hear my groans, You see my every need, and rise up to rescue me when I feel impotent. Thank You for sending Christ Jesus to reveal Your heart of love and concern for the needy people who are helpless. Holy Spirit, bring someone across my path today who is being tormented by the devil and feels abandoned. Grant me an opportunity to share this truth "Jesus has come down to rescue you from the powers of darkness and give you the hope of eternal life." In His mighty name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...