Thursday, July 9, 2020

GOD'S VOICE: The voice of the LORD shakes the desert - Psalm 29:8

The holy scripture for today about the voice of the LORD shakes the desert 


The voice of the Lord shakes the desert; the Lord shakes the Desert of Kadesh. Psalm 29:8 NIV 


Definition of Kadesh: "The water well place" 


Prayer for today

No matter what tempest or desert whirlwind I find myself in, I ask to hear Your voice O LORD. Help me Holy Spirit to listen and discern God's voice when my life gets shaken. Remind me to keep on trusting and praying in the midst of a sandstorm which may last an hour, a day, or a week. Guide someone across my path today who is shaken and is in need of hope. Use me to help strengthen their faith in Almighty God who performs miracles for those who pray and call upon the powerful name of Jesus, the Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...