Friday, July 10, 2020

GOD'S VOICE: The voice of the LORD twists mighty oaks - Psalm 29:9

The holy scripture of the day about the voice of the LORD twists mighty oaks


The voice of the Lord twists mighty oaks and strips the forests bare. In His Temple everyone shouts, “Glory!” Psalm 29:9 NIV


Prayer for today

Thank You, Almighty God for twisting impossible circumstances that the enemy meant for evil and turning them in good. Your voice gives me renewed strength to remember that nothing is too hard for You. I am here in Your holy presence to shout "GLORY TO GOD WHO SAVES ME FROM MY AFFLICTIONS!" Help me Holy Spirit to keep pressing forward when I face hardships that are too mighty for me. Guide someone across my path today who is twisted and defeated by a mighty oak that the devil rooted in their life. Let my care open the door to their heart so they hear the powerful voice of God and witness a miracle in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REST: The Lord gives you rest - Exodus 16:29

Then Moses said to them, “This is what the Lord has said: ‘Tomorrow is a Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. Bake what you will bake t...