Tuesday, August 18, 2020

CLEAN SLATE: The Lord wants to give you a fresh start and clean slate - Psalm 32:1

The living word for today about The Lord wants to give you a fresh start and clean slate - Learn more

Count yourself lucky, how happy you must be—you get a fresh start, your slate’s wiped clean. Psalm 32:1 MSG


Quote: "The LORD longs to give you a FRESH START & CLEAN SLATE this day. Let go of your past failures because God will never give up on you if you return to HIM!"

 

Definition of a clean slate: "An absence of existing restraints, past failures, or commitments"


Prayer for a fresh start and clean slate

I do count myself lucky and am blessed O LORD by Your great mercy and forgiveness. Thank You for the blood of Christ Jesus, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world wipes my slate clean of all sin. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is gripped with feelings of self-condemnation and embraces victim thinking. Use my friendship to open their ears to hear this wonderful truth from God who longs to give them a fresh start and a clean slate in Jesus' mighty name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...