Monday, August 17, 2020

BREAKTHROUGH: Wait on the Lord who will breakthrough for you - Psalm 31:24

The holy scripture for today about waiting upon the Lord of breakthroughs - Read more


So cheer up! Take courage all you who love Him. Wait for Him to breakthrough for you, all who trust in Him! Psalm 31:24 TPT


Quote: "Your breakthrough starts the moment you trust and rely upon the LORD." - Hector Perez


Prayer for a breakthrough

Sovereign LORD, You are the living God who does the impossible for those who love You and obey You. I've seen time and time again how You have broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water. Help me to walk in faith today Holy Spirit so I can witness the great breakthroughs God has in store for me. Guide me to someone today who is shackled with chains of fear and needs a breakthrough. Grant them a breakthrough as we wait upon God and call upon the almighty name of Christ Jesus our Savior for a miracle. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...