Monday, August 10, 2020

SHELTER: God is your indestructible shelter in times of trouble - Psalm 31:20

The living word for today about God is your indestructible shelter in times of trouble

 

You hide them in the shelter of your presence, safe from those who conspire against them. You shelter them in Your presence, far from accusing tongues. Psalm 31:20 NLT


Quote: "God allows storms in your life to remind you that He is your constant shelter."


Prayer for today

I declare this about the LORD: "He alone is my shelter when I am afraid."  I run into Your shelter Sovereign LORD for You are my safe house where the devil can never find me. Help me Holy Spirit to remember that I have an indestructible shelter which is God's presence. Guide me to someone today who is overcome with severe anxiety due to COVID-19 or a family crisis. Give me the right questions to ask that helps me be a caring and empathetic Christian. Guide me in sharing this wonderful promise and the good news of salvation through faith in Christ Jesus our Savior. Save them I pray, in Jesus' mighty name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK: The LORD will give you water from the rock - Exodus 17:6

The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin [ means: thorn bush ], traveling from place to place as the Lord commanded. Th...