Tuesday, August 11, 2020

WONDERS: The Lord longs to show you the wonders of His love - Psalm 31:21

The living word for today about The Lord longs to show you the wonders of His love - read more


Praise be to the Lord, for He showed me the wonders of His love when I was in a city under siege. Psalm 31:21 NIV


Quote: “If you trust the Lord, you will never cease to see His wonders in your life.” - Hector Perez


Today's Prayer 

Sovereign LORD, innumerable are the wonders You perform for all who trust and obey You. If I were to speak and tell of Your awesome miracles, they would be too many to proclaim. I praise Your holy name and ask You to let me experience the wonders of Your unfailing love. Guide someone across my path today Holy Spirit who is under siege and feels overwhelmed with despair. Allow him or her to see the wonders of God's love as we call upon the mighty name of Jesus our Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COVENANT: Jesus' blood of the covenant grants you forgiveness - Matthew 26:28 (Holy Week, Thursday)

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do You want us to make preparations for ...