Friday, September 18, 2020

RESCUE: Cry out to God who hears and comes to your rescue - Psalm 34:17

The living word for today about Cry out to God who hears and comes to your rescue


Yet when holy lovers of God cry out to Him with all their hearts, the Lord will hear them and come to rescue them. Psalm 34:17 TPT


Quote: "Unmerited favor is God loving, God hearing, God stooping, and God coming to your rescue.” - John R.W. Stott


Prayer to be rescued by God

You, O LORD are my rescue story. I trust in Your living Word and believe that You always hear my cry for help. I am grateful for Christ Jesus my Savior who never gave up on me and came down from heaven to rescue me from sin, death, and the horrible pit of hopelessness. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is a horrible dilemma and feels afraid. Help me to be a source of hope by encouraging them to pray to the God of miracles who listens to our cry and comes to our rescue when we pray in the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...