Monday, September 21, 2020

NEAR: The Lord is near to the brokenhearted - Psalm 34:18

The holy scripture for today about The Lord is near to the brokenhearted - Read this story

The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:18


Quote: "God sent Jesus to heal your broken heart, but you need to give Him all the pieces." - Hector Perez


Prayer to be healed of a broken heart

Draw near and mend what is broken in me O LORD. Draw near and heal whatever is sick in me O Great Physician. Draw near and bring solace my soul for You are the God of all comfort. Draw near and revive whatever is dead in me for You are the Resurrection and the Life. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is brokenhearted and feels alone. Use my care to open the door for me to share how God sent Christ the Messiah to heal their broken heart. In Jesus' holy name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MERCIFUL: Be merciful to others, as the Lord is merciful to you - Exodus 22:27

“If you lend money to any of my people who are in need, do not charge interest as a money lender would. If you take your neighbor’s cloak as...