Thursday, October 22, 2020

CARE: You are under the Lord's care - Psalm 37:18

The holy scripture for today about you are under the Lord's care - Read more verses about God cares for you

The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care, and their inheritance will endure forever. Even in a time of disaster he will watch over them, and they will always have more than enough no matter what happens. - Psalm 37:18-19 TPT


Quote: "Minute by minute the Lord cares for you in ways that are unrecognizable and is preparing you for His forever-reward."- Hector Perez


Prayer to experience God's care

I am grateful for God's care and concern for my life. I come to cast all of my burdens and worries at Your feet Lord God because I know You care about me. No matter what may happen to me in the flesh because of COVID-19, I trust in Your infallible word that affirms You are watching over me and working behind the scenes on my behalf. Remind me Holy Spirit that my loving Savior will take care of whatever may be troubling me today. Guide someone across my path today who is feels forgotten by God. Use me to be a source of comfort so I have an opportunity to share this wonderful promise that "God loves you and He cares for you." I pray in Jesus' holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...