Wednesday, October 21, 2020

UPHELD: Adonai will uphold you - Psalm 37:17

The holy word for today about Adonai will uphold you - Read more verses about the Lord will carry you


For the arms of the wicked will be broken, but Adonai upholds the righteous. Psalm 37:17


Truth: "The Lord will uphold you with His everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27


Prayer for today - "Uphold me LORD"

I am grateful for God's care and sustaining power in my life. I look to You, Lord God, and ask You to uphold me during this time of COVID and world-wide pandemic. Break the arms of the wicked who seek to crush the rights and hopes of those who love You. Use this coronavirus Holy Spirit to strengthen my faith by trusting in God's Omnipotence. Guide someone across my path today who is frail and feels depressed. Allow him or her to experience the miraculous power of Adonai that upholds us when we call upon the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...