Monday, October 26, 2020

FOOTSTEPS: The Lord will direct the footsteps of His godly ones - Psalm 37:23

The holy scripture for today about the Lord directs the footsteps of His godly ones - read more Bible verses about God's guidance


The steps of the God-pursuing ones follow firmly in the footsteps of the Lord, and God delights in every step they take to follow Him. If they stumble badly they will still survive, for the Lord lifts them up with His hands. Psalm 37:23-24 TPT


Quote: "God will direct your footsteps and make your paths straight when you acknowledge Him through prayer and trust in His unfailing Word." - Proverbs 3:5-6


Prayer for God's direction

I am grateful for the Holy Spirit's guidance in my life. Father God, I remember the day when I was lost, stumbling in pain, and wandering around aimlessly in life without direction or purpose. Thank You for sending a friend who introduced me to Jesus, The Way, The Truth, and The Life. I submit to Your direction Holy Spirit and ask You to help me grow in being a God-pursuing Christian who abides in the narrow way by following the footsteps of Jesus. Guide me to a family member, co-worker, friend, or stranger who has been hoodwinked by the devil and feels lost. Use me to help point him or her to Jesus our Lord and Savior. Amen   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...