Wednesday, October 28, 2020

UNFORSAKEN: The Lord will never forsake you - Psalm 37:25

The holy scripture for today about The Lord will never forsake you

I was once young, but now I’m old. Not once have I found a lover of God forsaken by him, nor have any of their children gone hungry. Psalm 37:25 TPT 

 

Quote: "I am loved by God. He will never leave me nor forsake me because He is for me not against me." - Hector Perez

 

Prayer for today

I am grateful to have a Father who is Omnipresent and will never forsake me. When I go through deep waters, You are with me. When I go through rivers of difficulty, You will not let me drown. When I walk through the fire of oppression, You will not allow me to be consumed. Engrave upon my heart Holy Spirit these words --- “No matter what hardships I go through in this life, God will never quit on me.” Guide me to someone today who is going through a personal crisis and feels discarded and alone. Use my care and comfort to bring newness of hope and strength of faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BANNER: The LORD is my Banner - Exodus 17:15

Moses built an altar and called it The Lord is my Banner.  He said, “Because hands were lifted up against the throne of the Lord the Lord wi...