Monday, October 5, 2020

LOVINGKINDNESS: God's shows you precious lovingkindness - Psalm 36:7

The holy scripture for today about the precious lovingkindness of God - Learn more about the lovingkindness of God

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. Psalm 36:7


Quote: "Allow the lovingkindness of God to shine brightly through your life so that all who come in contact with you will see the glory of Jesus." - Hector Perez


Prayer to experience the Covenant Love of God

I am grateful for the lovingkindness of God that infuses my life with eternal hope. I praise You, Father God, for Your great mercy, sacrificial love, and wonderful favor that You have shown me through Christ Jesus. Teach me Holy Spirit to put my trust in God by abiding under His wings of love. Help me to be a fountain of God's precious love and kindness to my family and people in the marketplace that You bring across my path today. In Jesus' mighty name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...