Thursday, October 1, 2020

WELLNESS: The Lord delights in your well-being - Psalm 35:27

The holy word for today about The Lord delights in your total well-being


May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, “The Lord be exalted, who delights in the well-being of His servant.” Psalm 35:27 NIV


Quote: "You can either pray and trust God for your health or panic and get depressed. What will you choose?" - Hector Perez


Prayer for holistic (complete) wellness

I am grateful loving Father for Your care and concern. I ask You to restore my mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual health. Help me Holy Spirit to do my part by watching what and how much I eat, what I think about, what I see or read, and what I hear. Remind me that the Lord delights in my prosperity and well-being even when I may not feel 100%. Guide me to someone today who has mental, emotional, or physical health issues and needs my encouragement. I pray for their complete healing in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...