Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CONTEND: The Lord will content for you - Psalm 35:23

The living Word for today about The Lord will content for you - Read more


Awake, and rise to my defense! Contend for me, my God and Lord. Psalm 35:23 NIV


Quote: "God is greater than any problem or enemy that I will face today. I will not fear because the LORD will arise and fight for me!" - Hector Perez


Prayer - Fight my battles O LORD

I am grateful Father God that You come to my defense and constantly shield, protect, and strengthen me even when I'm unaware of Your presence. Remind me Holy Spirit that "God fights on my behalf" if I trust and obey His word. Guide me to someone today who is feeling defenseless and afraid. Use me to be a source of encouragement by sharing this promise and praying to Almighty God who comes to our defense. I pray in Jesus' name.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPETE: You are a victor and your enemies will not be able to compete - Exodus 9:11

God said to Moses and Aaron, “Take fistfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses throw it into the air right before Pharaoh’s eyes; it will...