Monday, November 2, 2020

INHERITANCE: Lovers of God will inherit it all - Psalm 37:29

The holy scripture for today about the lovers of God will inherit it all - learn more about what is our inheritance in Christ


The faithful lovers of God will inherit the earth and enjoy every promise of God’s care, dwelling in peace forever. Psalm 37:29 TPT


Quote: "The greatest inheritance you can leave behind for your children and family is the treasure of Christ who loved them outrageously unto death and rose from the dead to make them eternally wealthy." - Hector Perez


Prayer for today

I am grateful for the eternal inheritance that I have in Christ Jesus. It is Your Holy Spirit, loving Father, that joins with my spirit to affirm that I am one of Your children. And since I have been saved by Jesus and accepted as a child of Yours, I believe this day that I am an heir together with Christ of Your everlasting Kingdom. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is poor and penniless. Grant me an opportunity to share this wonderful promise that anyone who loves God and accepts Jesus as their Lord will inherit the earth and share in His eternal riches. I pray for their salvation in Jesus’ mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...