Thursday, January 7, 2021

MIRACLES: God performs glorious miracles for His people - Psalm 44:1

The holy scripture for today about God performs glorious miracles for those who love Him - Learn more the 6 types of miracles the Lord performs every day


God, we’ve heard about all the glorious miracles You’ve done for our ancestors in days gone by. They told us about the ancient times, how by Your power You drove out the ungodly nations from this land, crushing all their strongholds and giving the land to us. Now the people of Israel cover the land from one end to the other, all because of Your grace and power! Psalm 44:1-2 TPT


Question: What miracle would you like the LORD JESUS to do for you today?

 

Prayer for a miracle

I will remember that all things are possible with God. Almighty LORD, my faith arises in this hour of trial to believe that You perform glorious miracles today just as You did for Jews and Gentiles alike who came to You for help in times of chaos, crisis, and pain. I believe nothing is too hard for You and pray for the healing of our nation. I beseech You to crush the strongholds of violence, corruption, racism, and disbelief from our land. Let the miracle begin with me so I can be a minister of Your truth and grace to family members and people in the marketplace who are gripped by fear and submerged by feelings of despair. In Your Holy Name, I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGEL: The LORD's angel goes before you to keep you in the way - Exodus 23:20

“Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared." Exodus 23:20 NKJV Pr...