Wednesday, January 6, 2021

BREAKTHROUGH: Don't be discouraged, the Lord will perform new breakthroughs for you - Psalm 43:3

The living word for today about the Lord will perform new breakthroughs for you  


Then I will say to my soul, “Don’t be discouraged; don’t be disturbed, for I fully expect my Savior-God to breakthrough for me. Then I’ll have plenty of reasons to praise Him all over again.” Yes, living before His face is my saving grace! Psalm 43:5 TPT


Quote: "A new breakthrough will start in our nation and our lives when you and I get on your knees and pray to the Sovereign God who is able to turn the impossible into possible." - Hector Perez


Prayer for a breakthrough in my life and our nation

I will not be discouraged or disturbed because God my Savior promises to perform miraculous breakthroughs for me. Savior-God, I ask You in Jesus' name for a breakthrough of healing and revival of truth to America. Direct me Holy Spirit to someone today who is discouraged and disturbed by the results of Georgia’s elections or feels terrified by the coronavirus. Allow them to experience a breakthrough of hope as we pray and call upon the mighty name of Christ Jesus our Savior. Hosanna in the Highest! Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...