Monday, May 2, 2022

DELIVERANCE: The LORD is your deliverance - Psalm 118:21

The word of hope for today about the LORD is your deliverance - Read about how the cross of Jesus is a symbol of deliverance


Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord. This is the gate of the Lord; the righteous shall enter through. I will thank You that You have heard me and have become my deliverance. Psalm 118:19-21 MEV


Quote: "God longs to deliver you from the chains of despair that keep you living in your past. This means that the past can no longer define you nor control you. For this reason, God sent Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, to open the gate of salvation at the cross of Calvary to save YOU." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer for deliverance from fear, sin, addiction, darkness, etc.  

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being the Righteous One who performed the impossible by opening the gates of salvation for sinners like me who need deliverance from the powers of darkness. I worship and praise You for my deliverance and salvation. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone who is shackled with chains of despair and is in dire need of deliverance. Lord Jesus, please use me as a gate valve to help a family member, co-worker, or troubled friend find You to be their Great Deliverer as we trust in Your unfailing promises and pray in Your mighty name.  Hosanna!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...