Tuesday, May 3, 2022

CORNERSTONE: The LORD is the Chief Cornerstone of your life - Psalm 118:22

The word of life for today about the LORD is the Chief Cornerstone of your life - Read more verses about the cornerstone  


The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. Psalm 118:22-23 NKJV 


What's the meaning of a Cornerstone? Since ancient times, builders have used cornerstones in their construction projects. A cornerstone was the principal stone, placed at the corner of an edifice, to guide the builders in their course. Without a solid cornerstone, a building or structure will collapse. The cornerstone was the largest, most trustworthy, and the most carefully constructed of any in the edifice. The Bible describes Jesus as the Cornerstone of His church (the body of believers) that would be built upon.  


Praise & Prayer to build my life upon Jesus the Cornerstone 

Lord Jesus, I praise You for being the Architect, Builder, and Cornerstone of my life. Without You, my life would collapse and be a total downfall. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who has rejected Christ as their Cornerstone and is being shaken day after day with uncertainty and doubt. Use me to be a stabilizing influence by spending time reading the Bible and teaching them how to build and align their life upon Christ, our Chief Cornerstone. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...