Wednesday, May 4, 2022

SUCCESS: True success comes from the LORD - Psalm 118:25

The word of life about true success comes from the LORD - Read 15 verses about success from God  


This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save us, we ask You, O Lord; O Lord, we ask You, send now success. Psalm 118:24-25 MEV


QUESTION: Who or what makes you successful in life?


QUOTE: "Remember that true success is not just the ability to accumulate material wealth; it is the ability to truly enjoy life and everything God provides in it.”  – Joyce Meyers.  


Praise & Prayer for success

Abba Father, I praise You for filling my heart with gladness and optimism. Thank You for teaching me that it's okay to pray for a successful life. Holy Spirit, please help me appreciate the successes God has given me by being grateful for my salvation, my health, my wonderful family, and the eternal hope that I have received from God through Christ Jesus. Lord Jesus, please guide me to someone today who thinks success is based on the car they drive, having a house on the beach, or the amount of money they have in their bank account. Open their eyes to comprehend that unending success and eternal riches come by receiving You as their Lord and Savior. Send now success, O LORD, as we pray and call upon Your holy name. Hosanna in the highest!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...