Friday, June 10, 2022

ANSWERS: The Lord is your answer in time of distress - Psalm 120:1

The word of life for today about The Lord will answer your call for help in time of distress - Read 27 verses about God answers prayer


"I call on the Lord in my distress, and He answers me. Save me, Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues." Psalm 120:1-2 NIV 


QUOTE: "God does not move in your life when you encounter struggles. God moves and responds when you pray."  


Praise & Prayer for answers from God

I come before Your presence, Sovereign LORD, with praise upon my heart for Your bountiful love and constant care. Thank You for always taking the time to listen to my prayers and answering me when I feel distressed by life's pressures or tribulations. Lord Jesus, YOU are the answer to all of my troubles. I ask You to please save me from the deceitful tongue of the devil and my own destructive self-talk. I'm realizing the importance of immediately turning to our Father in Your name at the time of trial. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone who is in distress and is reLYING upon themselves for a solution. Use my care to help strengthen their faith as we pray and ask God for answers in Jesus' mighty name. Hosanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...