Thursday, June 9, 2022

WISE: The Lord's truth makes you wise - Psalm 119:169

The living word of God about the Lord's truth makes you wise - Read 45 verses about the wisdom of God


Lord, listen to my cry for help. Make me wise, as You promised. Psalm 119:169


TAV - is the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: Truth (read Psalm 119, verses 169-176)


Quote: "Not until you have become humble and teachable, standing in awe of God's holiness and sovereignty. Acknowledging your own littleness, distrusting your own thoughts, and willing to have your mind turned upside down, can divine wisdom become yours." - J.I. Packer.


Praise & Prayer for Christ's wisdom

I believe, Lord Jesus, that You are the TRUTH of God, the POWER of God, and the WISDOM of God. I kneel before Your holy presence to confess my ignorance, littleness, and nothingness. I humbly ask You to please give me wisdom from above so I can be a blessing and spiritual influence to a family member, coworker, or friend that the Holy Spirit brings across my path today. Come to their rescue O LORD as we cry out for help and pray for wisdom in Your mighty name. Hosanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...