Friday, September 9, 2022

PRESERVED: The Lord preserves you if you love Him - Psalm 145:20

The word of truth for today about The Lord preserves you if you love Him - Read 40 verses about preservation.


The Lord preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy. Psalms 145:20 NKJV


QUOTE: "Self-preservation is inherent and futile, but God's preservation is eternal and indestructible." - Hector Perez. 


Praise & Prayer       

I remember Lord Jesus, the way You preserved Peter when Satan desired to sift him as wheat. You prayed for Peter, so his faith would not fail. Like Peter, I praise You for preserving me when I have felt defenseless, nervous, or oppressed. I ask You to uphold me with Your infinite power and everlasting arms of care. Help me remain strong in the faith until my last day here on earth. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who is being sifted and exterminated by Satan. Use me as a source of hope, so they turn to God, who preserves and protects those who love Him. I pray for their deliverance and rebirth in the mighty name of Jesus from Nazareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIGHT: "God reveals His profound light to you." Daniel 2:22

“It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my...